RTV (return to value) insurance is a form of gap insurance for vehicles that are owned for more than 3 months but are not more than 7 years old. This coverage applies to all modes of car purchase – a bank loan, cash, and contract hire leasing agreements. If the insurance company declares your vehicle a total loss because it got stolen or damaged beyond repair, the RTV insurance will provide coverage against the depreciating value of the vehicle. If you’re living in Denver, CO or surrounding areas, you can get this coverage from insurers like AFI Insurance.
What’s the importance of RTV insurance?
This insurance plan offers coverage against any financial loss if your vehicle is stolen and cannot be recovered or when the vehicle is unsafe to repair, meaning that the repair costs are higher than the vehicle’s value.
Below are some benefits of RTV insurance:
- Refunds depreciation
- All benefits are paid to the customer directly
- • The cover is provided for 4 years
- Once a vehicle is on coverage, there are no mileage limits
- It protects the customer’s investment
- It replaces the auto with a similar vehicle
- Once the vehicle is delivered, one can buy the insurance coverage for up to seven years
- The coverage is backed by FCA’s protection norms
- The coverage is designed for vehicles that were bought privately or from any garage that doesn’t have VAT registration.
Reason RTV insurance is valuable
If you have this coverage, you can be sure that you will be protected in case your car is lost or destroyed beyond repair. Most stolen cars are never recovered despite the best efforts, so the insurance providers often declare them a total loss. This is why you need RTV insurance.
You can now get your RTV insurance from AFI Insurance that serves Denver, CO and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a quote.