- Refunds depreciation
- All benefits are paid to the customer directly
- • The cover is provided for 4 years
- Once a vehicle is on coverage, there are no mileage limits
- It protects the customer’s investment
- It replaces the auto with a similar vehicle
- Once the vehicle is delivered, one can buy the insurance coverage for up to seven years
- The coverage is backed by FCA’s protection norms
- The coverage is designed for vehicles that were bought privately or from any garage that doesn’t have VAT registration.
Month: June 2018
Why is RTV Insurance Important?
Tips for Safely Riding Your Motorcycle During Any Season
You have finally purchased your dream motorcycle. You’ve also done the responsible thing and purchased the needed insurance coverage from AFI Insurance in Denver, CO. You’re ready to hit the road.
But, hold on!
Before you head out and enjoy the open road, you need to use a few tips to help keep you safe while riding your new motorcycle.
Wear Protective Gear – At All Times!
While a helmet is the most important protective gear you can ride, don’t neglect the rest of your body. The fact is, a motorcycle accident can cause severe injuries to your legs, arms, torso and more. Be sure to wear quality boots, pants, and even a jacket to protect your skin. Even in summer, it is best to ensure all your skin is covered with some type of protective layer.
Be Aware of Other Vehicles
While it would be nice if you could rely on other drivers to watch for you, this isn’t how things work. You have to remain aware of your surroundings at all times. Motorcycles can often get in another driver’s blind spots, creating a dangerous situation. Make sure this doesn’t happen by remaining alert and learning where some of the most common blind spots are.
Riding a motorcycle is fun and it can make you feel great. However, this doesn’t mean that you should drive without caution. You have to obey street signs and speed limits, just like everyone else. Make sure you always drive smart while on the road.
If you still need insurance for your new motorcycle, or an old one, contact the staff at AFI Insurance, serving people throughout Denver, CO You will find the coverage option you need here.
Website Development by EZLynx® • AFI © Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved. • Accessibility Statement